Murano and Torcello boat trip
We will start with typical Venetian Boat from Venice to Discovering the island of Burano, you will be enchanted by the colors, the sweet smells and the tastes. You will find out something smaller and quieter than Venice, where the old people still sit in front of their colorful houses and play cards with their neighbors. You will walk along the “calli” (streets) with your map, without fearing to get lost, following the sweet smell of the “buranei”, the famous local biscuits. Not far away, in Torcello, you can find out the roots of Venice in the old cathedral and the legends of the island.
If you want information about the prices or general question please contact us
Pricing per person:
Departure from Venice
€ 770 (based on 2 people)
€ 470 (based on 4 people)
€ 350 (based on 6 people)
Price includes (English speaking guides)
- 8 hrs Private boat with tourist assistance from F.te Nove (Venice)
- Private traditional boat (7.5 m) from your hotel.
- Workshop and tasting of Buranei biscuits
- Lunch menu at a local tavern in Torcello
- Entrance ticket to the Basilica of Torcello
- Final aperitif in a museum-house in Torcello
Not included other entrance fees.