Food Valley and Castle in Emilia Romagna
Unforgettable experience in Food Valley: Parmigiano Reggiano, Prosciutto di Parma, Culatello di Zibello, Traditional Balsamic vinegar from Modena, incredible castle and city of Bologna, Parma and Ferrari Museum
Duration: 8 days / 7 nights
The price includes:
- 7 night-stay in B&B basis in hotel 5 */ 5*L (3 night Parma, 3 night Bologna , 1 night Milan)
- All the private transfer mentioned in the daily description with Mercedes Sedan (2/3 person), Mercedes Minivan (4/6 person)
- Private guided Tours in Parma (3h) Bologna (3h) Soragna Castle (1h) Fontanellato Castle (2h) Torrechiara Castle (1h) Museo Ferrari (1h)
- Private guided tours with tasting in factory of Parmigiano Reggiano, Prosciutto di Parma, Culatello di Zibello, Traditional balsamic vinegar of Modena , Prosciutto di Parma, typical winery.
- Lunch in Michelin Starred Restaurant with wine excluded,
- Lunch in Farmholiday with 4 course-menu (water and one glass of wine included)
The price doesn’t include: hotel room taxes, anything not quoted above in (see included)
Contact us for more information
Day 1: Arrivals
Arrival at Milano Malpensa airport and private transfer to Parma (about 2hrs). Overnight in 5* Hotel in Parma.
Day 2: Parma highlights
At 10 AM private guided in wonderful city of Parma, famous capital of Food Valley. Free afternoon and overnight in 5* Hotel in Parma.
Day 3: Castles and Culatello di Zibello
At 10 AM private transfer to Soragna where you’ll visit the incredible castle residence of Prince Diofebo Meli Lupi. It will follow the visit of Antica Corte Pallavicina where the Michelin star Chef Massimo Spigaroli keeps his precious Culatello di Zibello. Visit of the historical cellars, tasting and Michelin Starred lunch. We will visit also the Renaissance’s castle of Fontanellato. Overnight in 5* Hotel in Parma.
Day 4: Torrechiara Castle Prosciutto of Parma
At 9.30 AM private transfer to Torrechiara, where we’ll have a private guided tour in one of the most beautiful castle in Italy followed by a gourmet lunch After lunch you will visit a family run Prosciutto di Parma factory with tasting. Overnight in 5*L in Bologna.
Day 5: Bologna highlights
At 10 AM private guided tour in the most beautiful spots of Bologna as: The Two towers, symbol of the city, Piazza Grande Square, St. Petronius Cathedral etc. Free afternoon and overnight in 5*L in Bologna
Day 6: Parmigiano Reggiano and Balsamic vinegar and Ferrari
At 9 AM private transfer for a guided tour of a Parmigiano Reggiano dairy where you’ll taste some Parmigiano. It will follow a guided tour of a farm holiday where Aceto Balsamico vinegar and wine are produced. After this incredible visit you’ll have a gourmet lunch. Visit of Ferrari Museum and overnight in 5*L in Bologna
Day 7: Milan
At 10 Private transfer from Bologna to Milan. Free time in the afternoon and overnight in 5*L Hotel in Milan.
Day 8: Departure
Private transfer to Milano Malpensa airport.
Prices per person sharing double standard room:
€ 3800 based on 2 people
€ 3000 based on 4 people
€ 2700 based on 6 people
Prices per person sharing double Junior Suite:
€ 5800 based on 2 people
€ 3000 based on 4 people
€ 27000 based on 6 people